Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of Preschool!

Today was Morgan's first day of Preschool for his 3's class. Just like last year for his 2's class, he was so excited to go. He has the same teacher as last year, so he is excited and feels comfortable. He will go two days a week this year on Tues. and Thurs.















I took today off from work to drop Morgan off at school and then I wanted to have a fun day with him. So after I picked him up I took him to lunch. I asked him where he wanted to go and he wanted to go to Subway! I am glad he is making healthy choices and my waistline is very glad too! At Subway he told me all about his first day, how they read stories, played outside, did projects, played with toys and had snack.



After lunch we thought it would be fun to go see a matinee movie, so we went to Smurfs. It was very cute and a great way to spend the afternoon together.



Of course we had to get a little arcade time in before we went into the theater!



Getting ready for the movie to start. I would say we both had a very very good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment