Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend!

I had a fabulous Mother's Day Weekend! It started off on Friday when my wonderful husband brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers to my work. It was such a nice surprise. He also delivered a bouquet to his Mother-in-law (my mom) at her work! What a wonderful guy!



On Saturday my mom came over and we took the boys and went shopping. Then on Sunday Colby, the boys and I went up to Estes Park. It was a gorgeous day out so we walked around the shops and had lunch. Here are my two wonderful boys posing for a picture with their mama!



When we got home from Estes Park we had to get ready for Colby's softball game. We went and watched his game at 8:00pm. His team won by a ton of runs! Morgan was more interested in rolling down the big hills of grass than watching the game.....but he did help his dad warm up before the game by throwing the ball back and forth to him.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pics. When did your momma move to colorado? or did she? Claire and I are headed to Nancy Joans baby shower in a few hours. She wish the whole group could be there! Happy belated mother's day

    ReplyDelete