Friday, January 14, 2011

Morgan's first day of Preschool

Since Morgan turned three in November I decided to enroll him in preschool. I researched it and since his birthday was after the cut off date he is actually in the 2's class. I thought about waiting until next fall to enroll him so that he would start in the 3's class....but I figured I would give it a try the 2nd semester of the 2's class to see if he likes it.
Well, to my surprise Morgan was soooo excited to start school! When I would pick him up from day care he would say "Mommy, I am ready for school!". His first day was Thursday, January 13th!

Here he is running towards the door, he is that excited! I am glad I am taking pictures of this now....because I am sure this will be a whole different story when he gets to High School! Morgan's first day went very well. His teacher is Mrs. Abbott. Morgan said they read stories, sang songs, painted, played outside and had fishy crackers and water for snack. I asked him if he is excited to go back next week and he said "Yes!"....so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment